Strawberry Frappuccinos are the ultimate sweet, chilly, rich, delicious summer drink that’s a breeze to make.
It’s time for some delicious summer drinks that not only refresh and cool you down but also fill you with energy! Strawberry Frappuccinos not only taste great, they’re easy to make and are super portable, so you can pack one along on your next adventure.
There’s just something about fresh strawberries that says it’s summertime. Time to kick back and enjoy that chilly, delicious blend of strawberries, ice and milk known as the Strawberry Frappuccino. This tasty drink is so easy to make that you could have one every day if you wanted to (and you probably will want to) and you can make it as fancy as you want with all sorts of tasty garnishes.
While you’re at it, you should also try out some of our other fun Frapp flavors, like our White Chocolate Frappuccinos, Oreo Frappuccinos, and Mocha Frappuccinos.
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY FRAPPUCCINO
- Combine evaporated milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add ingredients to high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add strawberry sauce to outside of cup before pouring drink in.
Now that you’ve got your Frapp, let’s top it off with some tasty, summer themed garnishes! Here are some simple and easy garnishes to make your Strawberry Frappuccino look even more amazing.
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Black berries
- Sliced melon
- Sliced banana
Strawberry Frappuccinos go amazingly with classic summer fare, like fresh sliced melon, chilled berries, potato salad, and ballpark hot dogs. Then again, Strawberry Frappuccinos go great with pretty much anything.
SAVE SOME FOR LATER
The bad news is that the ice in your Frapp will melt and dilute your drink if you let it sit int he fridge for too long. This means that while you can keep your leftover drink for up to a week, you really should enjoy your drink fresh.
$: Indulging yourself is easy when the recipe is this inexpensive. Everything you need is readily available and cheap, and you can use the leftovers for other culinary projects.
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- strawberry dessert sauce , optional
- whipped cream , optional
- Mix together evaporated milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add evaporated milk, sugar, ice and frozen strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add sauce (if using) to your cup, then pour in drink and top with whipped cream.